As a member of the Upper Peninsula Health Care Network, Marquette General Health System collaborates with community hospitals throughout Upper Michigan.
What does UPHCN stand for?
UPHCN stands for Upper Peninsula Health Care Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Upper Penthouse (residence classification)
- Urban Population Health
- Urban Public Health
- Uridine Phosphorylase
- User Profile Hive (Microsoft Windows)
- United Professional Horsemen's Association
- University Park Homeowners Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Utah Public Health Association (est. 1916; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Upstate Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club; Spartanburg, SC)
- Utah Paint Horse Club
- Second Urban Primary Health Care Project (Bangladesh)
- University of Perpetual Help DALTA System (Philippines)
- Upper Peninsula Health Education Corporation (Marquette, MI)
- Universal Portable Hands-Free Kit (cellphone accessory)
- Unit Pengurusan Harta Kerajaan (Malaysia)
- United Pangasinan Hong Kong (Hong Kong migrant association)
- Utah Public Health Laboratory
- Unclaimed Property Holders Liaison Council (New York, NY)
- Universidad Politecnica Hispano Mexicana (Spanish: Polytechnic University of Mexico)
- Upper Peninsula Health Plan, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
MGHS works with other independent healthcare organizations under the name Upper Peninsula Health Care Network (UPHCN).
Upper Peninsula Health Care Network (UPHCN) , the parent organization for Upper Peninsula Health Information Exchange (UPHIE) , and ICA , a leading provider of interoperability technology that enables care management and health information exchange (HIE), announced today that UPHIE has achieved a critical mass of significant milestones enabling it to go live in record time with its HIE that will cover one-third of the state of Michigan, serving approximately 300,000 people.
Rural Michigan's Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) and the Upper Peninsula Health Care Network (UPHCN) are being recognized for implementing a regional, cooperative formulary management system.
Telecom Association, Verizon, BellSouth, CTIA (Cellular Telephone Industry Association), Midwest Wireless, Cellular South, Upper Peninsula Health Care Network (Telemedicine/Rural Health Care) and Superior Library Co-Operative (Libraries/Schools/USF).
MGHS is the largest of 16 hospital members of the Upper Peninsula Health Care Network (UPHCN), a voluntary organization formed to gain cost savings through group purchasing and the sharing of IT services.