Use of BioFX TMBX in a quantitative assay (i) can increase the assay's upper limit of quantitation and (ii) maintain the detection limits and analytical sensitivity achieved with other SurModics TMB substrates.
What does ULQ stand for?
ULQ stands for Upper Limit of Quantitation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- University of London Postgraduate Law Society (University of London, London, UK)
- Unit Linked Pension Plans
- User-Level Protocol Process (computing)
- Urban Law and Public Policy Institute
- Upper/Lower Perfusion Ratio
- Ultimate Logging Prevention System (Firefox extension)
- Union of Liberal and Progressive Synagogues (est. 1902; UK and Ireland)
- Unit Level Planning and Scheduling
- United Laborers' Protective Society (Australia)
- Ultra-Low-Power Wake-Up Circuit