Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (ULERN) * ADNet Bandwidth Project * Sault College Railroad Training Institute 4.
What does ULERN stand for?
ULERN stands for Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University Law Enforcement Division (Suny-Binghamton, New York State)
- Utah Law Enforcement Information Network (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-Low Energy Isotope Spectrometer (particle instrument)
- Universal Love, Energy, and Knowledge
- Ultra-Low Emission Locomotive
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
- University of London Extramural History of Art Society (London, England)
- Utah Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Umpqua Land Exchange Project (Oregon)
- Universities Leading Edge Programme (University of Leicester; UK)
- Université Libre Européenne en Science Infirmière
- Uniform Life-Expectancy Table
- University of Lethbridge (Alberta, Canada)
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - Transport Using Advanced Propulsion (EU funded project)
- Ukrainian Legal Foundation
- Ultra Large Format
- Ultra Low Frequency (300-3000 Hz; 1,000-100 km)
- Ultra-Low-Floor (tramway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have come together to conduct an indepth study on developing a biotechnology plan for Northern Ontario," Margo Shaw, director of Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network, says.
He will approach organizations like Algoma University College, Sault College, the Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network, the Group Health Centre, St.
that will include things you do after you plant the trees, things like thinning for select seedlings, irrigating, fertilizing, and keeping weeds down," says Margo Shaw, director of Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (ULERN).
The Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (ULERN) is moving ahead by leaps and bounds in their efforts to promote partnerships between Sault College and research and industry players for research and development projects in the natural resources and environmental spheres.