3 mg/kg/day) based on the 95% upper confidence limit of the (lose--response curve, rather than a maximum likelihood estimate.
What does UCL stand for?
UCL stands for Upper Confidence Limit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCL
We have 101 other meanings of UCL in our Acronym Attic
- United Counties League (soccer)
- Univac Canada, Ltd.
- Universal Communications Language
- Universal Cyber League (online gaming group)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- University College London
- University Computer Lab (various locations)
- University of Central Lancashire
- Unoccupied Crown Land (various locations)
- Upper Confidence Level
- Upper Control Limit
- Urbancanopy Layer (meteorology)
- User Control List
- University of California Labor and Employment
- Université Catholique de Louvain - Unité d'Éducation pour la Santé (French)
- Unilaterally Controlled Latin Assets (US CIA)
- Universal Clearance Limited Abutment
- Universidad Centroccidental Lisandro Alvarado (Spanish: Lisandro Alvarado Centroccidental University; est. 1962)
- University Center for Learning Assistance (Illinois State University)
- University of California at Los Angeles
Samples in periodicals archive:
In detail we apply a hybrid method that includes the combined application of ANNs on the Upper Confidence Limit (UCL) and Lower Confidence Limit (LCL) of the [(1-[alpha]).
Exceeding the upper confidence limit may suggest that too many chips were produced with respect to board feet.
[Environ Health Perspect 118:1286-1291 (2010)], the upper confidence limit for total motile sperm given as 0.
PARP expression was above the 95 percent upper confidence limit for normal tissue in ovarian cancer, intraductal breast cancer, lung cancer and uterine cancer.
The upper confidence limit was set as the mean plus one standard deviation of the highest ranked value across the treatment groups (mean 1.