In the video, after Mike makes multiple unsuccessful attempts at removing an upper ball joint nut on his classic Mini Cooper, his wife gets it done quickly and easily using Screwloose.
What does UBJ stand for?
UBJ stands for Upper Ball Joint (automotive)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBJ
We have 2 other meanings of UBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Ulster Bank Investment Services (Ireland)
- Ultrasound Bone Imaging Scanner (medical instrument)
- Unified Built-In Self Test Approach
- Universal Benefit from Information Technology (University of Washington)
- Universitetsbiblioteket I Trondheim (NTNU Library)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Ube, Japan (Airport Code)
- Ukrainian Balneology Journal
- Ukrainian Biochemical Journal (est. 1926)
- Union Bank of Jamaica
- Upton, Bradeen & James Ltd (machinery dealer, Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Utah Board of Juvenile Justice
- Ukrayina Bez Kuchmy (2000-2001 Ukrainian protest)
- Unbleached Kraft (containerboard classification)
- United Bank of Kuwait, PLC (London, England, UK)
- United Bowhunters of Kentucky (Midway, KY)
- Universitas Bung Karno (Indonesian: Bung Karno University; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Uganda Beekeepers Association
- Ulster Beekeepers' Association
- Universitätsbibliothek Karlsruhe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Check for looseness of upper ball joints by grasping the top of tires and attempting to move tires in and out.
The support arms--which are more conventional in size--are configured in a way that one extends between the lower ball joint and a pair of upper body mount connection points, while the other extends between the upper ball joint and a pair of lower body mount connection points, allowing them to cross one another via the creation of a virtual "X" pattern.
AT THE CORNERS The front suspension is a short and long arm design with a high upper A-arms (which places the upper ball joint above the tires), and the lateral lower links and tension struts attach to the steering knuckle via separate ball joints.
Company will replace front suspension upper ball joints on approximately 600,000 2000-2003.
The two upper ball joints of the highly used High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, called the Humvee, were causing logistical problems.