Ingram worked for White Castle as an Upper Arlington high school student.
What does UAHS stand for?
UAHS stands for Upper Arlington High School (Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAHS
- University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni
- Utah Amateur Hockey Association
- Union of American Hebrew Congregations
- United American Healthcare Corporation (est. 1985)
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Utah Artificial Heart Program (LDS Hospital; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UK)
- Underground Automated Highway System (transportation concept)
- United Aboriginal Housing Society (Canada)
- Urrbrae Agricultural High School (Australia)
- University of Alabama Health Services Foundation
- Urban Area Homeland Security Strategies
- Utah Association of Health Underwriters
- Under Armour, Inc. (clothing)
- Union Académique Internationale
- Union Astronomique Internationale (French: International Astronomical Union)
- Union des Associations Internationales (French: Union of International Associations)
- Unione Astrofili Italiani (Italian: Italian Amateur Astronomers Union)
- United Against Injustice (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Friday night at Upper Arlington High School, The Basement Doctor waterproofing, crawl space and foundation repair company raised food and cash donations for the Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
in botany; Arun Poothatta Thottumkara, 18, of Macomb High School in Illinois, in chemistry; Joline Marie Fan, 16, of Upper Arlington High School in Ohio, in engineering; Kiana Laieikawai Frank, 17, of Kamehameha Secondary School in Honolulu, in environmental sciences; Allison Bailey Hewlett, 17, of Christian Academy of Louisville in Kentucky, in gerontology; Brian Todd Rice, 17, of Marion Senior High School in Virginia, in mathematics; YunXiang Chu, 18, of Ladue Horton Watkins High School in St.
James, age 17, is a junior at Upper Arlington High School in Columbus.
A resident of Upper Arlington, Leibensperger is a 1973 graduate of Upper Arlington High School.
Jennifer Oyster, 15, Upper Arlington, Ohio, a ninth-grade student at Upper Arlington High School, developed a fund-raising project to benefit environmental efforts of the Columbus Zoo.
August 3 Farmer's Market-Worthington/ All Day Worthington Folklife Celebration August 3 Ohio State Fair All Day August 4 All Star Football/ Upper Arlington High School Field 5 p.
The 10 outstanding teachers are: -- James Vincent Allen, Upper Arlington High School, Upper Arlington -- Frederick Loye Donelson, Gahanna Lincoln High School, Gahanna -- Pamela Jo Ginther, Smithville High School, Smithville -- Stephen Conrad Heinrichs, Northmont High School, Clayton -- Marti Huss, Fairfield South Elementary School, Fairfield -- Gwen Irene Martino, Warren Western Reserve Junior High School, Warren -- Sally Ann Roman, Moreland Hills Elementary School, Pepper Pike -- Josephine "Jody" Smith Scott, Deer Run Elementary School, Dublin -- Patricia Jane Thacker, Groveport Madison High School, Groveport -- Kathleen Wade, Ursuline Academy of Cincinnati, Cincinnati "Everyone has a stake in the future of today's students," Brothers said.