Upper airway collapsibility may reflect the impaired function of upper airway dilator muscles such as the genioglossus muscle.
What does UAC stand for?
UAC stands for Upper Airway Collapsibility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAC
We have 175 other meanings of UAC in our Acronym Attic
- Université d'Abomey-Calavi (French: University of Abomey-Calavi; Benin)
- Universities Admissions Centre (Australia)
- University Accessibility Center (Brigham Young University)
- University Advising Center (various schools)
- University Assessment Committee
- University Athletic Council
- Unnecessary Acronym Creator (humor)
- Unsafe Act or Condition
- Up A Creek
- Update Authority Component (subsystem of Message Conversion System)
- Upper Area Control (aviation)
- Urban Adult Contemporary (music style)
- Urban Appalachian Council
- Urban Assault Course (US Army)
- Use As Constructed
- User Account Control (Microsoft Windows Vista)
- User Account Controls
- User Advisory Committee
- User Agent Client
- User Assurance Co-Ordinator (UK project management role)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measures of upper airway collapsibility The most frequently described methods of evaluating upper airway collapsibility are the critical pressure measurement (Pcrit) and the negative expiratory pressure (NEP) technique.
Upper airway collapsibility in snorers and in patients with obstructive hypopnea and apnea.