Other words can instruct the placement of one word(s) over another word(s) in this way: ON, UPON, ABOVE, ON TOP OF and ACROSS.
What does EPI- stand for?
EPI- stands for Upon, Above (Prefix)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 309 other meanings of EPI- in our Acronym Attic
- Expanded Programme on Immunization (World Health Organization)
- Experimental Performance Institute
- Exploration Production, Inc. (est. 1993; Canada)
- Export Promotion and Internationalisation (Finland)
- Extended Phase Interferometry
- External Peripheral Interface (Stellaris)
- External Presentation Interface
- External Project Initiation (WorldCom)
- Extraction Purification Innovation (France)
- Extraordinary Pay Increase
- Egg Products Inspection Act of 1970
- El Paso International Airport
- Empresa de Proyectos de Ingeniería y Arquitectura
- Encontro Português de Inteligência Artificial
- European Packaging and Interconnection Industry Association
- European Photovoltaic Industry Association
- Enhanced Portable Inductive Artillery Fuze Setter
- Exante Poverty Impact Assessment of Macroeconomic Policies
- Emergency Position Indicating Buoy
- Environmental Policy, Institutions and Behaviors (Rutgers University)