Upflow Microbial Fuel Cell (UMFC): A new type of upflow microbial fuel cell (UMFC) was devised by a group of researcher in USA (He et al.
What does UMFC stand for?
UMFC stands for Upflow Microbial Fuel Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UMFC
We have 1 other meaning of UMFC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Miami Filmmakers Association
- Unrestricted Medicare Fraud Alert
- Upper Midwest Flute Association (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Utility Management for Africa
- Union des Modélistes Ferroviaires Bordelais (French: Bordeaux Railway Union of Stylists; est. 1987)
- United Merchant Finance Berhad (Malaysia)
- Unified Ministries for Christ
- United Methodist Free Church
- University of Minnesota Fencing Club (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Upper Makefield Fire Company (Washington Crossing, PA)
- Upper Murray Family Care (Australia)
- Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- United Methodist Foundation for Christian Higher Education
- Unité Mixte de Formation Continue en Santé (French: Mixed Unit Continuing Education in Health)
- United Methodist Federal Credit Union (Montclair, CA)
- University of Minnesota Federal Credit Union
- User Manager for Domains
- Ukraine Ministry of Fuel and Energy
- Ultra Music Festival Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
The upflow microbial fuel cell is a promising wastewater treatment process and has, as a lab-scale unit, generated electricity and purified artificial wastewater simultaneously for more than five months," said WUSTL assistant professor of chemical engineering Lars Angenent.