A Home for Every Horse is a joint effort with The American Horse Council's Unwanted Horse Coalition, which seeks to place, foster and sponsor America's 170,000 unwanted horses.
What does UHC stand for?
UHC stands for Unwanted Horse Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHC
We have 80 other meanings of UHC in our Acronym Attic
- United Health Care
- United HealthCare Service, Inc.
- United Hebrew Charities
- United Hitech Corporation
- United Holy Church of America, Inc.
- Universal Holding Cabinet
- University Health/System Consortium
- University Honor Council (various schools)
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Upper Hatch Close
- Utility Helicopter Commander
- Ultra-High Capacity Aircraft
- United Highway Carriers Association (transportation industry)
- United Holy Church of America
- Universal Healthcare Action Network
- Ubly Heights Country Club (Ubly, Michigan)
- Uluru Health Care Centre
- Union of Health Care Committees
- Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
But forget the quips, Lenz's relevance to this discussion is that for the last three years he has been chair of the self-explanatory Unwanted Horse Coalition (UHC), and frankly admits that the situation could become "real serious".
Through American Humane's resources available to large-animal shelters -- and as a member of the Unwanted Horse Coalition and a founder of the Colorado Unwanted Horse Alliance -- the organization would gladly work with Mr.