Elements 114 and 116, temporarily dubbed ununquadium and ununhexium, bring the total number of elements to 114 - because scientists haven't yet proved the case for elements 113 and 115.
What does Uuq stand for?
Uuq stands for Ununquadium (element 114)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Uppsala University PET (Positron-Emission Tomography) Centre (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Unitarian Universalist Partner Church Council
- Unitarian Universalist Peace Fellowship (Raleigh, NC)
- Universal Uniform Personal Identification Code (US NASA)
- Undang Undang Praktek Kedokteran (Indonesian: Medical Practices Act)
- Undang-Undang Perlindungan Konsumen (Indonesian: Consumer Protection Law)
- Undang-Undang Pasar Modal (Indonesian: Capital Market Law)
- UK-Ukraine Professional Network
- Urban Universities Portfolio Project
- Undang-Undang Perseroan Terbatas (Indonesian: Law Company Limited)
- Under Usual Reserves (shipping)
- Union of Union Representatives
- Unit Under Review
- Ureaplasma Urealyticum
- University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Unfunded Unapproved Retirement Benefit
- Unfunded Unapproved Retirement Benefit Scheme (UK)
- University of Utah Research Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of Utah Research Institute
- Using Unit Responsible Items
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new elements have temporary titles of ununquadium and ununhexium, but final names have yet to be settled on.
Consider the case of element 114, called UNUNQUADIUM.