Elements 114 and 116, temporarily dubbed ununquadium and ununhexium, bring the total number of elements to 114 - because scientists haven't yet proved the case for elements 113 and 115.
What does Uuh stand for?
Uuh stands for Ununhexium (element 116)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Uuh in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate User Group (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Universal Underwriters Group
- Unix User Group
- Unix User Group Austria
- Undang-Undang Guru Dan (Indonesian: Law Teachers and Lecturers)
- United Utilities Green Energy (UK utility company)
- Unix Users Group Rhein Neckar (Germany)
- Un-Usable General Resource Unit
- Urban Unattended Ground Sensor (US Army)
- Unitarian Universalist Holdeen India Program
- University of Utah Health Network
- University of Utah Health Plan
- Unitarian Universalist Historical Society
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center
- Ultimate User Interface (computing)
- Union of Unemployed in Iraq
- Unique User Identifier
- Unit Under Inspection
- Universal USB (Universal Serial Bus) Installer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new elements have temporary titles of ununquadium and ununhexium, but final names have yet to be settled on.