April 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- UnumProvident Corporation has scheduled the release of its first quarter 2005 results for Tuesday, May 3 at approximately 4:00 p.
What does UNM stand for?
UNM stands for UnumProvident Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UNM
We have 19 other meanings of UNM in our Acronym Attic
- University Neighbors Lecture Series (Westcott Community Center; Syracuse, NY)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine
- University of Nevada Las Vegas Research Foundation
- Universidad Nacional de Lomas de Zamora (Argentina)
- Under New Management
- Union National Mortgage (various locations)
- United Nations Medal
- United Native Ministries
- University of New Mexico
- User Name Mapping
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine (Albuqueque, NM)
- University of New Mexico Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Addictions
- University of New Mexico-Los Alamos
- University of New Mexico/Los Alamos Branch Campus
- Unified Network Management Architecture
- United Nations Mission in Angola
- University of New Mexico Albuquerque (Albuquerque, NM)
- United Nations Mine Action Center (est. 1996)
- United Nations Mine Action Center for Afghanistan
Samples in periodicals archive:
UnumProvident Corporation (NYSE:UNM), one of the leading employee benefits providers in the United States and the United Kingdom, today said it intends to change its name to Unum Group as part of a larger branding initiative the company is undertaking.
April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- On April 11, 2005, the Board of Directors of UnumProvident Corporation declared a quarterly dividend of $0.
UnumProvident Corporation today announced that Joseph M.
Tailwind represents the first group long term disability insurance capital funding transaction introduced into the 144A term asset-backed securities (ABS) market and is anticipated to be the first in a series of securitizations sponsored by UnumProvident Corporation (UNM, rated 'BBB' with a Stable Rating Outlook by Fitch).
Through its subsidiaries, UnumProvident Corporation insures more than 25 million people and paid $5.
has assigned a debt rating of "aaa" to $130 million of Series A floating rate insured notes, due 2036 (notes) issued by Tailwind Holdings, LLC (Tailwind Holdings), a Delaware limited liability company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of UnumProvident Corporation (UnumProvident) [NYSE: UNM](Delaware).
10, 2005, the Board of Directors of UnumProvident Corporation declared a quarterly dividend of $0.