Matrouh Security Directorate announced Tuesday the closure of the Salloum border crossing until further notice.
What does UFN stand for?
UFN stands for Until Further Notice
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of UFN
We have 18 other meanings of UFN in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Financial Management System
- Universal Freight Management System (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (Portuguese: Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul; Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil)
- Ultimate Fight Night (gaming)
- Undecided for Now
- Underground File Network
- Underground Fragging Network (gaming leagues)
- Union des Forces Nouvelles (French: Union of New Forces; Cameroon and Senegal)
- United Florist Network (New York, NY)
- Universal Fighting Network
- User Friendly Naming
- Uspekhi Fizicheskih Nauk (Russian scientific magazine; est 1918)
- Unreamed Femoral Nail with Spiral Blade
- French Union for Nutrition and Alimentation (est. 1986)
- University Farm Neighborhood Association (West Lafayette, IN)
- User Friendly Network Access
- Unified Form for Neurological Stroke Scales
- United Future New Zealand
- Ubiquitous Findable Object
- UHF Follow-On satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ramadi / NINA / Anbar Police Command announced on Sunday of imposing a comprehensive curfew in all cities and regions of the province and until further notice.
Muscat: Oman's Ministry of Health released a statement on Wednesday asking residents and citizens to avoid travelling to central and west Africa until further notice due to the spread of Ebola disease in the region.
THE Coventry branch of troubled fashion chain Republic will remain open until further notice.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A lawmaker from the parliament's economic committee called for ceasing using the tariffs and postpone until further notice.
Passengers will not be accepted for flights into Tripoli from any airport until further notice.
Summary: The Tunisian authorities have lifted the night-time curfew, but the state of emergency which has been in force since Jan 14 will be maintained until further notice, state-run TAP news agency said.
ISLAMABAD, May 22 -- On the directives of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) for blocking Facebook in the country, all cellular companies froze Blackberry services until further notice.