Numerical simulation applied for unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine propellant gas dispersion based on CFD technology, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 10: 971-974.
What does UDM stand for?
UDM stands for Unsymmetrical Dimethylhydrazine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UDM
We have 48 other meanings of UDM in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Data Model
- Universal Database for Music Ltd. (UK)
- Universal Diagnostic Monitor
- Université De Montréal
- Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia (Malaysian university)
- University of Detroit Mercy (Michigan)
- Unpressurized Docking Mast
- Unscheduled Depot Maintenance
- Unsolicited Direct Mail (aka spam)
- Unstructured Data Management
- Unter Dem Meeresspiegel (German: Below Sea Level)
- Urban Dispersal Model (JFCOM/DTRA)
- User Data Management (various companies)
- User Data Module
- User Defined Message
- Utilities Database Management
- Über Dem Meersspiegel (German: above sea level)
- Ümumi Daxili Mehsul (Azerbaijanian: Gross Domestic Product)
- Ultra Direct Memory Access (mass storage interface)
- Union Démocratique du Manifeste Algérien
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spacecraft's mass at launch was some 13 tonnes, most of which was the propellants unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine (UDMH) and dinitrogen tetroxide (DTO).
Using the loadmaster's hazmat bible, the NAVSUP PUB 505 (known to us simply as the "505"), I learned these rockets contained two chemicals: inhibited red fuming nitric acid (IRFNA) and unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine (hydrazine)--both extremely dangerous.