ROCKER JIM Bob is lead singer of notorious electro punk pop band Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine and also a novelist.
What does USM stand for?
USM stands for Unstoppable Sex Machine (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of USM
We have 118 other meanings of USM in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad Santa María (Valparaiso, Chile)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- University of Saint Mary (Leavenworth, Kansas)
- University of Southern Maine (Portland and Gorham, Maine, USA)
- University of Southern Mindanao
- University of Southern Mississippi
- University System of Maryland
- Unlisted Securities Market
- Unofficial Student Manual (social site)
- Unsharp Masking (image/edge sharpening technique)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Storage Media
- User Schedule Message (NASA)
- User Security Manual
- User Security Model
- User Session Manager
- User State Migration (software; also seen as USMT)
- User-based Security Model (Simple Network Management Protocol)
- Unified Systems Manual Document Management Infrastructure
- U.S. Metric Association, Inc.
- Union Sportive Musulmane d'Alger (French: Islamic Sports Union of Algiers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Others names on the very long list of bands to play Planet X include Primal Scream, The Boo Radleys, The Mission, Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine, Scream - featuring a pre-Nirvana Dave Grohl - Alien Sex Fiend and Napalm Death, while famous faceswho popped in, after playing gigs at bigger venues in the city, included Morrissey and John Lydon.
com SBC SUNSHINE A HEADY mix of Eighties theme tunes, Squeeze, James and Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine, SBC Sunshine are like nothing else.
When I tell you that Jim's Super Stereo World is fronted by Jim Bob, lead singer with Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine, and Abdoujaparov is led by Les Carter, aka Fruitbat, also of Carter USM, you might be able to guess what the encore consists of - yep, a whole set of Carter songs.