I don't know who was more suicidal: me facing bankruptcy, Gerry losing his reputation or the lovely bank manager in Grey Street who had allowed an unsecured overdraft to get out of control.
What does UOD stand for?
UOD stands for Unsecured Overdraft (banking)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UOD
We have 26 other meanings of UOD in our Acronym Attic
- University Ophthalmic Consultants of Washington
- Ultimate Oxygen Demand
- Understanding Our Differences (est. 1978; Newton, MA)
- Unexploded Ordnance Disposal
- Uniform of the Day
- Unit Of Delivery
- Unit of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Universe of Discourse
- University of Durham (UK)
- Unless Otherwise Directed
- User-Oriented Design
- User-Owned Device
- University of Development Alternative (Bangladesh)
- Use of Deadly Force
- Union Olympique Demi-Lunoise (French: Demi-Lunoise Olympic Union; Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, France)
- University of Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations
- University of Detroit Mercy Library (Detroit, MI)
- Ultima Online Domain Name System
- Use Of Dangerous Weapon
- U-Ing, O-Ing and Expanding (pipe industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bankers, who met on Friday to discuss the unsecured overdraft facility - which runs out in 2003 - are worried that new chief executive Mike Parton will try to use the cash to pay bond holders and reduce the pounds 1million a day it's forking out in interest payments.
The repayable on demand clause will be removed from both secured and unsecured overdrafts, providing there is no customer breach of the terms of the overdraft agreement.