The unsecured creditors committee argued that the interest and fees rate on the funding were "extraordinarily expensive" and the loan should not be approved unless modified.
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Unsecured Creditors Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- University College of the Cariboo (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- University Community Center (various locations)
- University Community Childcare (Ames, IA)
- University Computer Club (University of Western Australia)
- University Computing Company
- University Congregational Church (various locations)
- University of Cape Coast (Ghana)
- University of Cincinnati Clermont (Batavia, Ohio)
- Unlevered Cost of Capital
- Unsolicited Commercial Communication (telemarketing)
- Uplink Control Channel
- Upper Camel Case (words)
- Upper Canada College (prep school founded in 1829)
- Upper Continental Crust (geology)
- Uppingham Community College (UK)
- Urban County Council
- Urban Credit Cooperative
- Urgent Care Center (medical insurance)
- Urinary Cortisol Corrected for Creatinine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unsecured creditors committee of Borders Group, Inc.
The company said that it has resolved the disputes over its reorganisation plan with its unsecured creditors committee.
According to the unsecured creditors committee the proposal is improper.
Stanley Frankel, Chair of the Unsecured Creditors Committee (the Committee) of Woodward & Lothrop Holdings, Inc.
It is also supported by SMART Papers' secured lender, its unsecured creditors committee, Memphis-based International Paper Co.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Unsecured Creditors Committee and the Equity Committee have agreed in principle to a Plan of Reorganization for Merry-Go-Round Enterprises, Inc.
The litigation trust will be managed by a litigation trust advisory committee comprised of selected members of the unsecured creditors committee.