After months of unresolved sexual tension, guilt and marriage breakdown, Laurel and Marlon finally get together.
What does URST stand for?
URST stands for Unresolved Sexual Tension (TV shows/dramas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of URST
We have 1 other meaning of URST in our Acronym Attic
- Unión de Repúblicas Socialistas Soviéticas (Spanish: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Union des Républiques Socialistes Soviétiques (French: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Union Ratatinée des Saucissons Secs
- Unione delle Repubbliche Socialiste Sovietiche (Italian: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- United Rebel Sprint Series (Oberlin, KS)
- Uniunea Republicilor Sovietice Socialiste (Romanian: Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Union de Recouvrement des Cotisations de Sécurité Sociale et d'Allocations Familiales
- Union Régionale des Société de Secours Minières (French: Regional Union of Mining Relief Society)
- Universal Reset
- University Rank, Salary, and Tenure
- Urban Studies
- Your Station
- University of Regina Students' Union
- Uncertainty Reasoning for the Semantic Web (workshop)
- United Refugee Services of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Surat Thani, Thailand (Airport Code)
- Ultimate Racing Technology (gaming)
- Ultimate Road Trip
- Un-Equal Recovery Time (electrical engineering)
- Unarmed Response Team (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unresolved sexual tension starts cranking up under the burning Italian sun, and Anna soon finds a crisis of loyalty between her new young pseudo-friends and the ever-present "olds".
The unresolved sexual tension on screen between Father Clifford and the local aetheist bar owner Assumpta Fitzgerald (DervlaKirwan) spilled over into real life.
There's also an unresolved sexual tension with student lodger Hannah (Katie Holmes), while his New York publisher Terry Crabtree (Robert Downey JR) is only interested in bedding his next conquest.
The television phenomenon of the 90s, Chris Carter's intelligent, sophisticated hunt the alien series has a stock in trade of murky government conspiracies, shadowy figures, bizarre occurrences and, of course, the unresolved sexual tension of FBI agents Mulder and Scully's smoulderingly platonic relationship.
But what has been created instead of a thing called love is a phenomenon known as UST, unresolved sexual tension, and it has become part of the lure of the X-Files.
That means there's lots of unresolved sexual tension between Ned and Chuck, as the pair cannot physically express their feelings.
They've never had an overt romance, I'd say it was more just a lot of unresolved sexual tension," says Cathy.