The Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation has launched a campaign for countries to ratify the only international law for tribal peoples, International Labour Organisation Convention 169, or ILO 169, as it is known, which recognises tribal people's land ownership rights.
What does UNPO stand for?
UNPO stands for Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Philatelists Inc.
- United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UN)
- United Nations Partisan Infantry Korea
- Ufficio Nazionale di Pastorale per gli Italiani nel Mondo (Italian)
- Ujian Nasional Pendidikan Kesetaraan (Indonesian: National Education Equivalency Exam; Indonesia)
- United Nations Peace Keeping Force
- Unione Nazionale Pro Loco Italiane (Italian: National Union of Pro Loco Italian; tourism promotion; Italy)
- University of the Philippines Linux Users Group
- Union Nationale de la Prévoyance de la Mutualité Française (French: National Union for the Welfare of the French Mutuality; France)
- Union Nationale des Petites et Moyennes Industries
- United Nations Programme of Action
- United Nations Political Office in Bougainville
- United Nations Police Officers Course
- United Nations Project Office on Governance (South Korea)
- United Nations Political Office in Somalia
- United National People's Party (Sierra Leone)
- United Nigeria Peoples Party (Nigeria)
- United Nations Public-Private Alliance for Rural Development
- United Nations Preventive Deployment Force
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Ruiz Gallo (Spanish: Pedro Ruiz Gallo National University; Lambayeque, Peru)