Remaining analyses focused on two behaviors that carry a high risk of HIV transmission: unprotected insertive anal sex among infected men who had sero-discordant nonprimary partners and unprotected receptive anal sex among HIV-negative men with serodiscordant nonprimary partners.
What does UIAS stand for?
UIAS stands for Unprotected Insertive Anal Sex
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UIAS
We have 3 other meanings of UIAS in our Acronym Attic
- UUNET (Unix-to-Unix Network) Internet Africa Namibia (Internet service provider)
- University of Iowa Association of Nursing Students
- Unique Identifier Allocation Protocol (computing)
- Uranium Impact Assessment Program (Albuquerque, NM)
- Utah Independent American Party (Cedar Hills, UT)
- Unconditional in All Respects
- University of Iowa Amateur Radio Club (Iowa City, IA)
- Ukrainian Institute of Arts and Sciences (Bucha, Ukraine)
- Unified Information Access System
- University of Illinois Astronomical Society
- User Interface Application Shell (computer application)
- United Ilocano Association of Tidewater, Inc. (Filipino organization; Virginia)
- United Indians of All Tribes (Seattle, WA; also seen as UIATF; aka United Indians of All Tribes Foundation)
- United Indians of All Tribes Foundation (Seattle, WA; also seen as UIAT; aka United Indians of All Tribes)
- University of Iowa Automated Telescope Facility
- Unexplained Involuntary Acronym Usage
- Upgraded Integrated Avionics Unit
- Unless I Am Very Much Mistaken
- Quibdo, Colombia (Airport Code)
- Unemployment Insurance Benefit(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 17% of HIV-negative men in the study had done the same, and more than a quarter of HIV-negative men intentionally engaged in unprotected insertive anal Sex.
He reports a single instance of unprotected insertive anal sex with an anonymous partner 6 weeks previously He reports no weight loss, arthralgias, myalgias, fevers, or mouth sores.