This combination of technologies could be applied to space propulsion, performance and endurance of unpiloted aerial vehicles or ground-to-ground power beaming applications.
What does UAV stand for?
UAV stands for Unpiloted Aerial Vehicle (less common)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAV
We have 61 other meanings of UAV in our Acronym Attic
- Urantia Association of the United States (Leavenworth, KS)
- Uganda Association of University Women
- Uninhabited Air Vehicle
- United American Veterans
- University of Antelope Valley (Lancaster, CA)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Unmanned Aerospace Vehicle
- Unmanned Air Vehicle
- Unmanned Airborne Vehicle
- Unoccupied Air Vehicle
- Unstoppable Allied Vanguards (gaming group)
- Urban Assault Vehicle
- User Antenna View
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Ground Station Module
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close Ground Control Station
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close Range
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Endurance
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Mission Planning and Control Station
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle-Medium Range
Samples in periodicals archive:
This facility will develop the building blocks for future-generation products with an emphasis on defense applications, such as extremely light body armor, radar-absorbing coatings, and even ultrasmall sensors or unpiloted aerial vehicles.