Learn all about: * The policies that can help protect you from unfair feedback, unpaid items, unfair buying activity and more * eBay's automated detection systems that work in the background to watch for certain activities that might affect you or your rating * The dedicated Seller Protection team that deals with buyers who don't play by the rules.
What does UPI stand for?
UPI stands for Unpaid Item (eBay)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPI
We have 71 other meanings of UPI in our Acronym Attic
- Unione Delle Province d'Italia (Union of the Province of Italy; benevolent group)
- Unione Popolare Italiana (Italian: Italian Popular Union)
- Unique Patient Identifiers (HIPAA)
- United Press International
- Universal Pensions Incorporated
- Universal Personal Identification
- Universal Pictures International (film)
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia University of Education)
- University Physicians Inc.
- Unocal Philippines, Inc (formerly Philippine Geothermal, Inc)
- Upper Plenum Injection
- Useless Piece of Information
- User Payload Identifier
- User Program Interface
- Uteroplacental Insufficiency (pregnancy risk factor)
- Utilities, Power, and Infrastructure
- Unread Post Information 2 Database
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Profile-Based Integrated Architecture
- Uniform Penalty and Interest Act (Illinois)
- Uniform Principal and Income Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security officers at the supermarket, which is in a large shopping mall in the capital, spotted the 36-year-old man on CCTV as he shoved unpaid items into his pockets.
You obviously would not turn over to a collection attorney an unpaid item of $100; but where your agency would draw the line is up to you.
Importantly, RDC streamlines the deposit process, resulting in unpaid items being returned for action more quickly and providing quick availability to funds.
Unpaid Items Unfortunately, this does happen on eBay.
Are you sick and tired of email offers for generic sex drugs and replica watches, profile updates from 'Paypal' and security and unpaid item reminders from 'eBay' that demand your passwords, Nigerian bank scams, the millions of dollars liberated from Iraq by "men who prefer privacy" - and the fortune you won in yet another lottery, even though you have absolutely no recollection of ever traveling to Spamistan to buy a ticket?
They raised their unpaid item fee from pounds 30 to pounds 35 last summer and have just hiked it again to pounds 39.
704(c) principles to accounts payable and other accrued but unpaid items assumed by a partnership from a cash-method partner.