Contract Awarded to Provide additional engineering services in support of the Joint Precision Approach and Landing Systems (JPALS) and the Navy Unmanned Combat Aerial Systems (UCAS) programs through January 2014.
What does UCAS stand for?
UCAS stands for Unmanned Combat Aerial System (US DoD and Boeing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCAS
We have 53 other meanings of UCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Un-Controlled Accidental Release of Agent Into the Atmosphere
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Common Automatic Recovery System (US DoD)
- Uniform Cost Accounting and Reporting System
- Upper Cumberland Area Rural Transit System (Tennessee)
- Ufficio Complicazioni Affari Semplici
- Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics
- Unit Cost Analysis System
- United Canadian American States (gaming, Shadowrun)
- Universal Conditional Access System
- Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UK)
- USAREUR Community Automation System
- Utah County Academy of Sciences (Orem, UT)
- Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstration (US Navy)
- Unrestricted Complete Active Space Self-Consistent Field
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- UE&C Catalytic, Inc.
- Ulster County Area Transit
- Ultimate Christology and Theology
- University Computing and Telecommunications (various locations)
- User Catalogue (IBM OS/390)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 to develop leading edge, lithium ion (Li-ion) cells and batteries for use in the Joint Unmanned Combat Aerial System (J-UCAS).
The Navy's planned fixed-wing combat UAV has been merged with similar Air Force and Defense Advanced Research Project Agency concepts into a X-47B Joint Unmanned Combat Aerial System.