Reliance applied earlier this month for a government licence to design and manufacture equipment for military and civilian aircraft as well as unmanned airborne vehicles, according to the business daily.
What does UAV stand for?
UAV stands for Unmanned Airborne Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UAV
We have 61 other meanings of UAV in our Acronym Attic
- University Avenue Undergraduate Journal of Economics
- Unite d'Accueil des Urgences Psychiatrique (French: Unit of Reception of the Psychiatric Urgencies)
- Urantia Association of the United States (Leavenworth, KS)
- Uganda Association of University Women
- Uninhabited Air Vehicle
- United American Veterans
- University of Antelope Valley (Lancaster, CA)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Unmanned Aerospace Vehicle
- Unmanned Air Vehicle
- Unoccupied Air Vehicle
- Unpiloted Aerial Vehicle (less common)
- Unstoppable Allied Vanguards (gaming group)
- Urban Assault Vehicle
- User Antenna View
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Ground Station Module
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close Ground Control Station
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Close Range
- Unmanned Aerial/Airborne Vehicle - Endurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish plans include building the capacity to manufacture aircraft, including unmanned airborne vehicles.
GKN is also bidding with US defence contractor Northrop Grumman to build a new unmanned airborne vehicle for the US Navy.
The new awards support our development of advanced sensors for unmanned airborne vehicles (UAVs), improving our miniature infrared cameras and developing a wireless electronic 'dog tag' for both military and commercial applications.
Fuel Cell Technology to Power Tactical Man Pack Radios, Combat Jackets and Unmanned Airborne Vehicles NEW YORK -- Medis Technologies Ltd.
is an international defense electronics company engaged in a wide range of defense-related programs throughout the world, in the areas of aerospace, ground and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers and information (C4I) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Unmanned Airborne Vehicles, Security Systems and advanced electro-optic technologies for space, airborne, ground and naval applications.
Copperhead products are ruggedized to meet military standards and are used in a variety of satellites, Unmanned Airborne Vehicles (UAVs), tactical ground communications systems and military aircraft.
The system provides advanced solutions for fixed and rotary wing aircraft, marine patrol boats, unmanned airborne vehicles (UAVs) and ground vehicles.