Focus on the Family, in addition to co-publishing the creationist videotape Unlocking the Mystery of Life, which features the major Wedge leaders, publishes pro-ID articles on its website and in its Citizen magazine.
What does UMOL stand for?
UMOL stands for Unlocking the Mystery of Life (science television program)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Utah Medicare Outreach Coalition (est. 2003)
- University of Michigan Online Directory
- Unreal Module (file name extension for Unreal Tournament game)
- Unit Movement Officer Deployment Planning Course (US Army)
- Union Mondiale des Organisations Féminines Catholiques (French)
- Unión Mundial de Las Organizaciones Femeninas Católicas (Spanish)
- Upper Midwest Organic Farming Conference
- Uganda Ministry of Health
- University of Miami Online High School
- United Methodist Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference
- Ultimate Mall Of Malls
- United Methodist Outreach Ministries
- Upper Midwest Outreach Mission (Illinois)
- University of Montana
- Unintentional Modulation On Pulse
- University of Massachusetts Occasional Papers (book series; BookSurge Publishing)
- Unidad Móvil de Patrullaje Rural (Mobile Rural Patrol Unit, Bolivia)
- University of Montana Occasional Papers in Linguistics
- Uniform Midseason Oat Performance Nursery (agricultural research)
- Uniformed Members of the Service (New York City Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information on Unlocking the Mystery of Life please visit Discovery Institute's website at http://www.