16 on or before 31 October 2013 1,000,000 Unlisted options exercisable at A$0.
What does UNL stand for?
UNL stands for Unlisted
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of UNL
We have 17 other meanings of UNL in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Korean Reconstruction Agency
- Ultimate Net Loss
- Union Nationale Lycéenne (French: National High School Student Union; est. 1994)
- Universal Networking Language (computer knowledge processing)
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of North London
- Unleaded (gasoline)
- Unthinkable Natural Law (video game)
- Upper Normal Limit
- Upstream Neighbor List
- Uganda National Liberation Army
- Unione Nazionale Lotta all'Analfabetismo (Italy)
- Universidad Nacional de Lanús (Argentine University)
- Utah Nursery and Landscape Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Universidad Nacional de la Matanza (Spanish)
- United Nations Logistics Base
- União Nacional de Libertação de Cabinda (Portuguese: Union for the Liberation of Cabinda; Angola)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Billions of dollars ear-marked for investment in unlisted entities lay idle at the Government Insitutions Pension Fund, the Economist has established.
Amid choppy markets and rock-bottom interest rates, unlisted REITs' promises of stability and steady income have helped them rake in cash from investors.
UNLISTED companies across Wales are being warned to prepare for the introduction of International Accounting Standards (IAS) in two years' time.
Those scheduled to perform Saturday include Rick Braun, Jeff Lorber, Bobby Rodriguez, Conrad Janis and the Beverly Hills Unlisted Jazz Band with George Segal, the Ink Spots, Daniel Ho and Kilauea, Ross Tompkins, Betty O'Hara, the Yve Evans Quintet, and Al Aarons and the L.
A significant problem is created by the use of unlisted codes ending in 99 (e.
The Common Stock currently trades on the over-the-counter market in Japan and the Company's unlisted ADSs are traded in the U.
Now in its fourth year, the 2011 Preqin Infrastructure Review represents the most comprehensive examination of the unlisted infrastructure asset class ever produced.