Finally, we measure the net accelerating force of indefinite proportional growth options as the return differential between the growth unlevered cost of capital and the marginal cost of capital, [r.
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Unlevered Cost of Capital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- University College Community (various locations)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- University College of the Cariboo (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- University Community Center (various locations)
- University Community Childcare (Ames, IA)
- University Computer Club (University of Western Australia)
- University Computing Company
- University Congregational Church (various locations)
- University of Cape Coast (Ghana)
- University of Cincinnati Clermont (Batavia, Ohio)
- Unsecured Creditors Committee
- Unsolicited Commercial Communication (telemarketing)
- Uplink Control Channel
- Upper Camel Case (words)
- Upper Canada College (prep school founded in 1829)
- Upper Continental Crust (geology)
- Uppingham Community College (UK)
- Urban County Council
- Urban Credit Cooperative
- Urgent Care Center (medical insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simplicity then favours use of an unlevered cost of capital.
When there are only flow stream would all-equity-financed riskless cash flow stream would have an unlevered cost of capital r = [f.