The national average price of unleaded regular gasoline rose at the pump rising to $3.
What does URG stand for?
URG stands for Unleaded Regular Gasoline
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URG
We have 31 other meanings of URG in our Acronym Attic
- Underway Replenishment Group
- Union Radioperiódicos de Guatemala (Union of Guatemalan Radio Shows)
- Unitary Reflection Group
- United Recycler's Group
- Unity Resource Group (private military company; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Universal Radio Group
- Universal Reference Grid
- University Research Glassware (Chapel Hill, NC)
- University Research Grant
- University Residence Government
- Utility Retained Generation (utility industry)
- You Are Gay
- University Research Grants Committee
- Ultra-Rapid Gradient Echo
- Uniform Rating of Generating Equipment
- University Research for Graduate Education (est. 1994; Indonesia)
- Unlimited Resources Giving Enlightenment (Ziggy Marley foundation)
- Urban Green Environment (greenspace development project; various locations; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Chief Financial Officer, Doug Janes, the company's investment payback period should take about two years, with CNG prices at roughly half the current price of unleaded regular gasoline.
In vehicles, CNG achieves nearly identical mileage figures as unleaded regular gasoline - with a retail cost more than 30 percent lower than the average price of a gallon of gasoline.
From 1994 to September 2004, diesel prices have tracked closely with unleaded regular gasoline, sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower.
market cannot be compared to Europe, where more than 50% of the vehicle population is powered by diesel engines, because (1) diesel fuel costs more than unleaded regular gasoline in the U.
On 24 December 2013Officials with Triple-A Arizona said that the average statewide cost for unleaded regular gasoline is $3.
Additionally, AAA reported that the national average retail price of unleaded regular gasoline climbed to $3.
5 percent of all gasoline sold in the United States, is capable of producing about 10 million gallons per day of premium and unleaded regular gasoline, 100,000 barrels a day of diesel fuel, and 40,000 barrels a day of jet fuel.