The emerging concept of promoting university-industry technology transfer is considered the main impetus behind the success of emerging economies worldwide.
What does UITT stand for?
UITT stands for University-Industry Technology Transfer (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UITT
- Union International des Transports Public (French: International Union of Public Transport)
- Universe in the Park (astronomy; various locations)
- User Interfaces for Theorem Provers (workshop)
- Unemployment Insurance Tax Report
- Uniform Interagency Trust Rating System
- Unemployment Insurance Tax System (Iowa)
- Unione Italiana di Tiro a Segno (Italy)
- University Information Technology Services
- University Information Technology Support Services
- Ukraine International Travel & Tourism Exhibition
- University of Iowa Television
- Unità Immobiliari Urbane (Italian)
- United International Universities
- Universal Imaging Utility
- Upper Iowa University (Fayette, IA, USA)
- Urology Investigation Unit
- User Interface Unit
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Uplink Interval Usage Code (computing)
- Unione Italiana Ufficiali Giudiziari (Italian: Union of Italian Bailiffs; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To discover how Stevens is redefining the traditional university-industry technology transfer into Academic-Innovation-Transfer, visit the Office of Academic Entrepreneurship: http://www.
The Technology Licensing Fair was first held in 1997 by the Japan Patent Office to promote university-industry technology transfer - the transfer of research results from universities to the commercial marketplace for the public benefit.