The Lycee is chartered by the Regents of the University of the State of New York, and accredited by the French Ministry of National Education and by The New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS.
What does USNY stand for?
USNY stands for University of the State of New York
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States National Taekwondo Association
- United States National Tennis Academy
- United States National Tick Collection (Smithsonian Institution)
- United States Naval Training Center
- United States National Team Development Program (hockey)
- United States National Taekwondo Federation
- US Navy Travel Instructions
- United States Naval Test Pilot School
- United States Naval Training Station
- United States National Vegetation Classification
- University Sport New Zealand
- Ultra Stable Oscillator
- Under Secretary of the Navy's Office (US Navy)
- Undercover Special Operations
- Unidentified Sliding Object (vehicle)
- Unidentified Submarine Object
- Unidentified Submersible Object
- Unidentified Superconducting Object
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (surgical procedure)
- Unión Sindical Obrera (Spanish: Workers Syndical Union; Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organized by the International College of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics (chartered by the University of the State of New York, State Education Dept.
It was chartered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York in 1944, and according to the company's website is the oldest Chinese educational center of its kind in the United States.
He holds a bachelor's degree in General Business from the University of the State of New York.
National PONSI was initiated by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York in 1973.
NAME: Debbie Sandland (incumbent) AGE: 42 BACKGROUND: School board member since 1992; registered nurse at Aspen Outpatient Center; fifth-generation Simi Valley native; associate's degree from Moorpark College; licensed vocational nurse from Simi Adult Education; associate's degree in nursing from University of the State of New York.
For readers who are interested in pursuing degree-level non-traditional study, the following are some reliable programs which potential candidates may wish to investigate and consider further (all the programs listed are accredited): BACHELOR PROGRAMS The University of the State of New York Regents College, 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, New York, U.
The University of the State of New York, Regents College, 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, NewYork 12203.