Now on her fourth year of medical school, the 22-year-old South African beauty queen have to put her studies on hold at the University of the Free State in Bloemfontein as she pursue her reign and represent her country for the January 2015 competition.
What does UFS stand for?
UFS stands for University of the Free State (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UFS
We have 82 other meanings of UFS in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Focused Stability
- Unite for Sight
- United Facility Supply
- United Feature Syndicate
- United Financial Services (credit union; Scotch Plains, NJ)
- United Food Services (various locations)
- Universal Field Services, Inc (Tulsa, OK)
- Universal Fighting System (Sabertooth games)
- Universal Flash Storage (computer memory)
- Universal Frame System (inline skates)
- Unix File System
- Unix Filing System
- Update-based False Sharing
- Urofacial Syndrome
- Updated-based False Sharing with Perfect Knowledge
- Universal Flights Sales Agency (Ukraine)
- Universitaire Faculteiten Sint-Aloysius (Dutch: Saint Aloysius University Faculties; Belgium)
- University Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Updated Final Safety Analysis Report
- Ultra Shallow Floor Beams
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein, South Africa
Deidre de Waal is a graduate of the University of the Free State in Bloemfontein, where she received a distinction for her 5th year thesis.
The Deputy Minister of Science and Technology, Michael Masutha and Mandla Maseko - the first black South African expected to go into space in 2015 will participate in a Space Science Outreach Programme at Bloemfontein s University of the Free State on Saturday.
Clark University will host eight first year university students and one staff member from the University of the Free State in South Africa from Sept.
NEW YORK, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professor Jonathan Jansen, the Vice-Chancellor and Rector of the University of the Free State in South Africa who helped turn the university away from its apartheid legacy into an institution that is truly representative of what South Africa stands for, is set to receive the Education Africa Lifetime Achievement Award for Africa at a gala by the same name on Monday, June 3, 2013, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City.
Approval for the study was obtained from the Ethics Committee of the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Free State.
Professor Jonathan Jansen, Vice-Chancellor and Rector of the University of the Free State, is to receive the Education Africa Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of his extraordinary work in helping South Africa triumph over the bitter legacies of its past and afford all its people the chance to achieve their full potential.