Ethics approval was obtained from the Biomedical Research Ethics Committee of the University of Zambia (reference number 008-02-10).
What does UOZ stand for?
UOZ stands for University of Zambia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOZ
We have 1 other meaning of UOZ in our Acronym Attic
- Universal One-Way Hash Function (cryptography)
- University of West Macedonia (Florena, Greece)
- Upper Oconee Watershed Network (Georgia)
- Ultima Offline eXperiment (Ultima Online)
- Ultima Online X
- University of Oxford (UK; more commonly seen as UO)
- Ultima Offline Experiment 3
- University Of York (UK)
- University of York Jiu Jitsu Club (UK)
- University of Ottawa Young Liberals (Canada)
- University of Zimbabwe
- University Of Zululand (KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- University Of Zürich (Switzerland)
- Ustav Ochrany Zivotniho Prostredi (Czech: Department of Environmental Protection; University of Pardubice; Parbudice, Czech Republic)
- Uillean Pipes
- Ulcerative Proctitis
- Umbral Plains (gaming, Everquest)
- Uncrossable Parallel (Half-Life modification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The doctor, who qualified at the University of Zambia in 1974 and has practised as a pathologist for 35 years, was excused attendance but listened in on the hearing by conference call from London.
Dr Patel, who qualified at the University of Zambia in 1974 and has practised as a pathologist for 35 years, was excused attendance to look after his sick wife but listened in on the hearing by conference call from London.
He practised as a pathologist for 35 years, after qualifying at the University of Zambia in 1974, the report said.
The first chapter, 'Fostering and Developing Leadership amongst Library Staff at the University of Zambia Library', is one of these.
The company also looking at establishing an information and communication technology (ICT) laboratory at the University of Zambia to allow students to develop a proactive approach in researching and accessing information.
The election will decide the country's leadership for the next five years, but is unlikely to bring major policy shifts if Sata's Patriotic Front (PF) defeats the ruling Movement for Multi-party Democracy (MMD of the University of Zambia predicted the race will be tight, with the winner claiming less than 50 percent of the overall vote.
And in Zambia, students at the University of Zambia in June launched a two-week long postcard campaign "in support of BIHE and the right to education.