Francois is affiliated with the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
What does UWOSH stand for?
UWOSH stands for University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Western Ontario Law Alumni Association (University of Western Ontario; Faculty of Law; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Union of Women Organizations of Macedonia
- Uganda Women’s Network
- University of Western Ontario (Canada)
- United Way Of the Plains
- Uganda Women's Parliamentary Association (est. 1995)
- United Way of Pinellas County
- Unscheduled Work Order Request
- Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- University of Western Ontario Staff Association (union; Canada)
- University of Western Ontario Symphony Orchestra (Canada)
- University of Washington Occupational Therapy
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Today (college news)
- United Weight Puller (UKC title)
- United Workers Party
- United Workers Party (Dominican Republic)
- Universal Windows Platform
- Universal Wiring Plan
- University of Wisconsin - Parkside (Kenosha, WI)
- University of Wisconsin - Platteville (Platteville, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kruger received his bachelor's degree in Social Work from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and holds a master's degree in Public Administration from the University of Colorado.
” William McConkey, a University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh political science professor, filed the lawsuit.
She is a collaborative pianist, adjudicator, presenter and church musician and has taught at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
Rachel's mother told the May 30th Journal Sentinel that her daughter plans to attend the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and major in music education.
Laurentian's Mineral Exploration Research Centre is joining a team of 14 geologists from the University of Ottawa, the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, the Geological Survey of Canada and the Ontario Geological Survey to conduct geological studies as part of the Discover Abitibi project.
Scharpf is a native of Wisconsin's productive "Paper Valley" and received her BS in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
22 when it lost to the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in the Next Level Desert Classic in Las Vegas, at which the Regals lost both of their games.