[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee dance department is brewing up its annual "Summerdances," featuring work by guest choreographer Uri Sands.
What does UW-M stand for?
UW-M stands for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 37 other meanings of UW-M in our Acronym Attic
- University of Washington Center for Obesity Research
- University of Wisconsin-Door County extension
- University of Wisconsin-Disaster Management Center (Madison, WI)
- University of Wisconsin Extension
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley extension
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- High Frequency Upset Welding
- Induction Upset Welding
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Uniformly Weighted Planar Grid
- University of Washington Quality of Life Questionnaire
- University of Wisconsin-Richland Center
- University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- University of Wisconsin-Superior
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 (softcover) Henry Landa, formerly with the Wisconsin Technical College System and currently adjunct faculty member, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee has been involved with the development of solar energy since the late 1960s.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, course on "Rubber extrusion technology," UWM School of Continuing Education, Milwaukee, WI, Murali Vedula (414) 227-3121-February 22-24.
Despite the common perception of the direct instruction concept's success in reading education, results from a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee professor's three-year study may make administrators reconsider that belief.
Chancellor Nancy Zimpher of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee found out, when in 1998, she set in motion the process for instituting the "Milwaukee System.
Avadian earned her bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1980 and 1982, respectively.
Jude of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and John Janssen of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee observed mottled sculpins in Calumet Harbor on southern Lake Michigan.
Grigg graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1970 with a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and earned a Master of Engineering degree from UWM in 1975.