[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Allen Molineux, adjunct music professor at Wallace Community College in Alabama and director of the WCC Instrumental Ensemble, had the premiere of his composition "Minute Dances for Brass Trio" at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
What does UWGB stand for?
UWGB stands for University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unified Western Grocers, Inc.
- Uniform Well-Face Gradient (hydrogeology)
- University of West Georgia (Carrollton, Georgia, USA)
- University Working Group (various schools)
- Urban Warfare Group
- Urban Working Group
- User Working Group
- Utah Winter Games (outdoor sports)
- Utilities Working Group (various organizations)
- United Way of Greater Augusta (Virginia)
- United Way of Greater Battle Creek (Michigan)
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- United Way of Greenville County (South Carolina)
- University of Warwick Gliding Club (UK)
- University of Washington Genome Center (research institute)
- University of Wisconsin Genetics Computer Group (Madison, WI)
- Upper West Gulf Coastal Plain (Louisiana ecoregion)
- University-Wide General Education Committee (Arizona)
- United Wesleyan Graduate Institute (Hong Kong, China)
- United Way of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clampitt teaches business at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
Noppe, professor of human development at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
Swan, assistant chancellor for university advancement at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, will start at Western on Jan.
Byline: Chris Hansen The Register-Guard In the end, the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay was the one thing Washington couldn't overcome.
The defender, named the tournament's most valuable player, helped Northridge post back-to-back shutouts over Cal and the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
VRG PROVIDES HANDOUTS TO DIETETIC INTERNS I am a dietetic intern at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay who is in the process of completing an internship to become a Registered Dietitian.
Kaye is professor of social change and development at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and the author of the forthcoming young people's biography "Thomas Paine: Firebrand of the Revolution" (Oxford University Press).