It is a welcome addition to the other awards and distinctions CDS has recently received from CNET, PC World, LAPTOP Magazine, The Boston Globe, San Francisco Chronicle, Legal IT, Slate Magazine, the University of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium, the American Library Association and the Association of Independent Information Professionals.
What does UWEBC stand for?
UWEBC stands for University of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Undetected Write Error
- Union Wallonne des Entreprises (French: Walloon Business Federation; Walloon, Belgium)
- Universal Weight Enterprise Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- University of the West of England
- University Wind Ensemble (various locations)
- University Women of Europe
- Unten Wirds Eklig (German: Below It Gets Nasty; beer slang)
- Uganda Workers Education Association
- Uganda Women Entrepreneurs Association Ltd. (Kampala, Uganda)
- University of Washington Engineered Biomaterials
- University of Wisconsin E-Business Institute
- Uganda Wildlife Education Centre (est. 1952)
- Union Water and Electricity Company (United Arab Emirates)
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Uganda Wildlife Education Centre Trust
- Uwe Christian Union (University of the West of England, Bristol)
- Universal Waste Electronic Device (hazardous waste containing electric product)
- University of World Economy and Diplomacy (Uzbekistan)
- United Workers of Electronic and Electrical Industries (Singapore)
- UnderWater Evaluation Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Critically-acclaimed since its introduction, CDS has collected prestigious awards such as Editors' Choice from CNET, LAPTOP Magazine, and Pandia Search Central, and has been selected as first choice in comparison reviews by The Boston Globe, Legal IT, Slate Magazine, the University of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium, the American Library Association, and many others.