[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The annual Farmer Cooperative Conference, organized by the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives (UWCC), provides a forum for keeping up to date on major economic and cooperative trends.
What does UWCC stand for?
UWCC stands for University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWCC
We have 7 other meanings of UWCC in our Acronym Attic
- University of the Western Cape
- Upper West Commerce Association (Ghana)
- Utah Wrestling Coaches Association (West Jordan, UT)
- United World College of the Adriatic (Italy)
- Underwater Coincidence Counter (plutonium emissions)
- United Way of Camden County (New Jersey)
- United Way of Central Carolinas (Wadesboro, NC)
- Universal Wireless Communication Consortium
- University of Wales College Cardiff (also known as Cardiff University, UWC)
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (Canada)
- United World Chinese Commercial Bank
- University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center
- United Way of Clark Champaign and Madison Counties (Ohio)
- United Way Career Counseling Program
- UC (Uncacheable) WC (Write-Combining) Cacheability Control Register (computing)
- United Way California Capital Region (Sacramento, CA)
- United World College of Costa Rica
- Uintah Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Underground Water Conservation District
- United Water Conservation District (Santa Paula, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives has put together another outstanding program this year, and we urge cooperative organizations to attend the conference and to support its ongoing success," says Peter Rudeen of CoBank's Regional Agribusiness Banking Group.
By Lynn Pitman, University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives e-mail: pitman@wisc.
Editor's note: Many of the presentations from the conference are available on the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives website: www.
The University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives, in partnership with the Center for Advanced Studies in Business at the Wisconsin School of Business, is launching a new program for cooperative executives and senior management.
Editor's note: Conference presentations are available on the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives website: http://uwcc.
Cooperative Strategy, Structure and Finance" is the theme for the conference, sponsored by the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives.
The one out-of-state "import" on the slate is Brent Hueth from University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives, who will talk about the results of research on the economic impact of cooperatives in the United States and, in particular, in Indiana.