Collaborators include University of Western Sydney researchers Emma George and Gregory Kolt.
What does UWSyd stand for?
UWSyd stands for University of Western Sydney (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point (since 1894; Stevens Point, Wisconsin)
- Urban Water Supply Project (World Bank)
- Unit Web Site Requirements
- University Writing Skills Requirement
- Unshaken We Stand Reawaken Ambalangoda (Sri Lanka)
- Urban Water Supply and Sanitation
- University of Warwick Students Union (UK)
- University of Westminster Students' Union (UK)
- University of Wolverhampton Students' Union (UK)
- United Way Silicon Valley
- Ummah Welfare Trust (UK charity)
- Umoja wa Wanawake wa Tanzania (Swahili: Union of Women of Tanzania)
- Underground Warning Tape (polyethylene plastic non-adhesive tape)
- Undersea Warfare Technology
- Underwater Telephone
- Underweight (finance)
- Unit Weapons Trainer
- Unitary Wind Tunnel
- University of the West Timisoara (Romania)
- University of Washington Tacoma (est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seventy percent of 226 woody species in forests around the world routinely function near the point where a serious drought would stop sufficient water transport from their roots to their leaves, says plant physiologist Brendan Choat of the University of Western Sydney in Richmond, Australia.
According to Jane Ussher from the University of Western Sydney, who has carefully honed her argument after years of inciting female colleagues to anger by "denying their experience", couples therapy is a potential treatment for severe cases of premenstrual moodiness.
The sport has become popular in the United States, where it originated at Middlebury College last November in New York, who runs the team at the University of Western Sydney.
We noted that the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics is littered with references to the use of digital technologies so we have asked Catherine Attard from the University of Western Sydney and Dr Maria Seddon from Avondale College to write this feature.
A more recent study (Wagland and Taylor, 2009: 22) indicated that 60 per cent of business students at the University of Western Sydney (UWS) were able to make appropriate financial decisions and that gender was not a significant factor.
Others represented were, University of Southern Queensland, University of the Sunshine Coast, University of Tasmania, University of Technology Sydney, University of Western Sydney as well as Wollongong University.
University of Western Sydney analyst David Burchell said a hung parliament was the "nightmare scenario we all feared" and was not likely to last longer than 18 months before deadlock brought it to collapse.