The senior guard scored nine of her game-high 20points during a 20-3 run that sparked top-seeded Conquistadores (16-12) to a 48-42 victory over University of West Los Angeles (16-13) in the City Section Invitational Division girls' basketball final at the Sports Arena.
What does UWLA stand for?
UWLA stands for University of West Los Angeles (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ultimate Woodsball League (paintball)
- Ultra Wide Lens (photography)
- underfloor wheel lathe
- Underwater Launch
- Universal Worklist (SAP Enterprise Portal)
- University of Wales, Lampeter
- University of Wisconsin - LaCrosse
- University Word List
- Unstirred Water Layer
- Urban Warfare Logistics
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (also seen as UWLC; La Crosse, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (also seen as UWLAX; La Crosse, WI)
- Uppsala Word of Life Church (Upsala, Sweden)
- University of Wisconsin Learning Innovations
- United Wisconsin Life Insurance Company
- Unilateral Whole Lung Lavage
- United Way of the Lower Mainland (Canada)
- Uncapacitated Warehouse Location Problem (computer science)
- University-Wide Language Programme (UK)
- Upward Waste Light Ratio (for Road Lighting Luminaries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rice has served as a Professor providing instruction on Taxation and Elder Care Law in several universities, including California State University at Northridge, Golden Gate University at Los Angeles and University of West Los Angeles School of Law.
Eagle Rock seeking redemption Eagle Rock (14-6), which plays University of West Los Angeles (21-12) at 11a.
Jefferson Award of Excellence from the University of West Los Angeles Schools of Law and Paralegal Studies.
Daily News Law school will not lose approval WOODLAND HILLS - The University of West Los Angeles School of Law has gotten a reprieve from the California Bar Association.
A longtime resident of Long Beach, Wells has served on the board of trustees for Harbor Area Halfway Houses (Long Beach) and for the University of West Los Angeles (Inglewood).
Daily News School to close Valley campus WOODLAND HILLS - The financially troubled University of West Los Angeles School of Law will close its Woodland Hills campus in mid-May, affecting about 175 students, officials said.
Kimbrough Kimbrough received his Bachelor of Science in Education from Northern Illinois State University, his Master of Science in Education from California State University, Los Angeles; did Post Graduate Studies at Pepperdine University, UCLA and USC and an Honorary Juris Doctorate from the University of West Los Angeles.