The Cisco Incubation Centre, located in the University of Waterloo s David Johnston Research + Technology Park, will primarily focus on providing local start-ups and students with the opportunity to take advantage of Cisco s collaboration technology, expertise and global partner ecosystem.
What does UOFW stand for?
UOFW stands for University of Waterloo (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Minnesota
- Unified Organically Functionalized Mesoporous Network
- Use of Force Policy
- University of Regina (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- University of Rochester
- University of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- University of Scranton (Pennsylvania)
- University of the Free State (South Africa)
- University of the Orange Free State (South Africa)
- University of Toronto
- University of Otago Foundation Year (New Zealand)
- Ultima Online Guilds (gaming)
- Ultimate Online Gaming
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (journal)
- Université Ouvrière de Genève (French: Workers' University of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- University of Glamorgan (Pontypridd, Glamorgan, Wales, UK)
- University of Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland)
- University of Gloucestershire (UK)
- University of Greenwich (UK)
- University of Groningen (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then went on to become president and vice-chancellor at the University of Waterloo to Canada's war memorial to lay roses at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Ken Coates is professor of history and Dean of Arts at the University of Waterloo.
Ober received his Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from the University of Waterloo, Ontario, and his Ph.
The First Time: Planning, Decision-Making, and Impact of FCE, Terry E Humphreys, Trent University; Alyna Ressor, University of Waterloo The first coital experience (FCE), commonly referred to as loss of virginity, is a key event in the sexual development of young people.
With one exception, the papers are all by current or former University of Waterloo students--in a number of cases with their faculty advisors.
Mohamad Elmasry, a professor of computer engineering at the University of Waterloo and president of the Canadian Islamic Congress.
Robinson is a former University of Waterloo and Lakehead University professor who launched the business with Helen Huk.