WWAMI is the 40-year-old regional medical education partnership program between the University of Washington School of Medicine and the states of Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana and Idaho.
What does UWSOM stand for?
UWSOM stands for University of Washington School of Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Western Somali Liberation Front
- United Way of South Mississippi (Gulfport, MS)
- United Way of Southwest Michigan (Benton Harbor, MI)
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- University of Western Sydney Macarthur (Australia)
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Underwater Sensor Network
- University of Western Sydney - Nepean
- University of Warwick Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- University of Waterloo School of Optometry (Canada)
- Underwear with Special Powers (trivia team)
- United Wa State Party (Myanmar)
- University of Warwick Science Park (UK)
- University of Waterloo Sustainability Project (Canada)
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point (since 1894; Stevens Point, Wisconsin)
- Urban Water Supply Project (World Bank)
- Unit Web Site Requirements
- University Writing Skills Requirement
- Unshaken We Stand Reawaken Ambalangoda (Sri Lanka)
- Urban Water Supply and Sanitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banks at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, said the results lead the team "to determine that antagonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone have beneficial effects on aging.
He earned his medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle and completed his family medicine residency at the Swedish Hospital Family Medicine Residency program, also in Seattle.
Andrea Trescot, a pain management specialist and professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle who is serving as the plaintiffs’ expert in all three cases, said Buckwalter’s treatment of Duncan violated established standards of care.
A graduate of University of Washington School of Medicine, Geist has been a leading local voice in the efforts to improve quality and access to health care.
Lipsky of the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle.
Higano (Oncology Specialist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and Associate Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle); and Mack Roach III (Professor of Radiation Oncology and Urology, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco), the American Cancer Society's Complete Guide To Prostate Cancer is a single volume compendium providing the non-specialist general reader with all of the up-to-date information available on prostate cancer.
Greg Brown of the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle.