Lex, senior director of student and administrative services, University of Washington Educational Outreach (Seattle, WA) is president; Nancy Tierney, director of facilities planning and management, Stanford University School of Medicine (Stanford, CA), is president-elect; James L.
What does UWEO stand for?
UWEO stands for University of Washington Educational Outreach
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal Waste Electronic Device (hazardous waste containing electric product)
- University of World Economy and Diplomacy (Uzbekistan)
- United Workers of Electronic and Electrical Industries (Singapore)
- UnderWater Evaluation Facility
- United Way of Eastern Fairfield County (Bridgeport, CT)
- University of Washington English Language Programs
- Unified Web Evaluation Methodology
- United Way of Eastern Maine
- UWB (Ultra-Wideband) Wireless Embedded Networks (wireless communication)
- United Way of Eastern New Mexico
- United Way of El Paso (Texas)
- Urban Wage Employment Programme (India)
- Urban Waste Expertise Programme (Netherlands)
- Ultra-Wideband Energy Spectrum
- Utrecht Work Engagement Scale (occupational health psychology; Utrecht University; Netherlands)
- Uganda Women Effort to Save Orphans
- University of the West of England Students Union (UK)
- Unified Wood Energy Terminology
- United Way of Essex and West Hudson (Newark, NJ)
- University of Wisconsin-Extension (distance learning program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of California, Irvine Extension, in conjunction with the University of Washington Educational Outreach, Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies and the University of British Columbia Continuing Studies, announces the offering of a unique, new fully online continuing education certificate program titled, "Decision Making for Climate Change.