About the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, established in 1998, unites the adult and pediatric cancer-care services of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Academic Medical Center and Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center.
What does UWAMC stand for?
UWAMC stands for University of Washington Academic Medical Center (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Way of Atlantic County (New Jersey)
- University of Waterloo Accounting Conference
- University Wellness and Activities Center (San Antonio, TX)
- University of Western Australia Foundation Program
- University of Waterloo Alternative Fuels Team (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Western Australia Foundation Year
- University of Waterloo Art Gallery (Canada)
- University of Western Australia Graduates Association
- University of Washington Aeronautical Laboratory
- University of Western Australia Law Review (University of Western Australia; Perth, Australia)
- Ultra Wide Angle
- Unconventional Warfare Area of Operations (video game term)
- Union of Writers of the African Peoples
- Unique Worldwide Action Plan (software)
- University of Western Australia Press (publisher; Claremont, Australia)
- University of Warwick (UK)
- University of Wyoming Archaeological Repository (Laramie, WY)
- Universal Water-Activated Release System
- Universe Wars (game)
- Urban Women Against Substance Abuse (Institute for Community Research; Hartford, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is currently chair of the Pacific Science Center Board and chair of the University of Washington Academic Medical Center Board.