Emma, from Leamington, joined The Belfry last January as human resources manager after ten years in HR at the University of Warwick Students Union.
What does UWSU stand for?
UWSU stands for University of Warwick Students Union (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWSU
- Underwear with Special Powers (trivia team)
- United Wa State Party (Myanmar)
- University of Warwick Science Park (UK)
- University of Waterloo Sustainability Project (Canada)
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point (since 1894; Stevens Point, Wisconsin)
- Urban Water Supply Project (World Bank)
- Unit Web Site Requirements
- University Writing Skills Requirement
- Unshaken We Stand Reawaken Ambalangoda (Sri Lanka)
- Urban Water Supply and Sanitation
- University of Westminster Students' Union (UK)
- University of Wolverhampton Students' Union (UK)
- United Way Silicon Valley
- University of Western Sydney (Australia)
- Ummah Welfare Trust (UK charity)
- Umoja wa Wanawake wa Tanzania (Swahili: Union of Women of Tanzania)
- Underground Warning Tape (polyethylene plastic non-adhesive tape)
- Undersea Warfare Technology
- Underwater Telephone
- Underweight (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk CAPTION(S): D18048_1 CAMPUS PROTEST: Members of the University of warwick Students Union (above) in full voice; D18050_1 AT WHAT PRICE?
Teams of 10 from the University of Warwick Students Union, The Crown pub in Stockton, near Southam, and members of the Fitness First gym in Coventry took part in the challenge.