Larry Sabato, the director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics.
What does UVCP stand for?
UVCP stands for University of Virginia Center for Politics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UVCP
- Unconfined Vapor Cloud Explosion
- Universal Viaccess CAM (Conditional Access Module) Emulator (software)
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (India)
- Upper Valley Computer Industry Association (South Strafford, VT)
- UniverCell Holdings, Inc. (Miami Beach, FL)
- Unabhängige Verbreitung Christlicher Medien (German)
- Universal Voice Control Module
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Utah Valley Community Network
- Unilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis (medical condition)
- Una Voce-Cedar Rapids (Catholic organization; Iowa)
- Untrained Vivarium Control Rats
- Ultraviolet Coronagraph Spectrometer
- Unadilla Valley Central School (New Berlin, NY)
- Universe Console System (IBM Universe Database)
- Upper Valley Christian School (Leavenworth, WA)
- Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust (India; est. 1991)
- Utah Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau (Provo, UT)
- Union des Villes et Communes de Wallonie (French: Union of Towns and Municipalities of Wallonia; Wallonia, Belgium)
- UltraGet Video Downloader (software driver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sequestration issue is a huge issue in Virginian particularly, but neither side can really get an advantage out of it because both sides agreed to this plan," said Geoffrey Skelley, a political analyst at the University of Virginia Center for Politics.
University of Virginia Center for Politics Director Larry Sabato pointed out the significence of the barely noticed Romney's win on those island territories.
The League continues to build on past efforts with the Youth Leadership Initiative (YLI), a University of Virginia Center for Politics program, to engage students in the democratic process.
The left certainly has targeted her and I think they see her as a potential 2012 Republican nominee," Fox News quoted Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics, as saying.
“That’s a decision they have to make,” said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics.
Compiled by the University of Virginia Center for Politics, these comprehensive lesson plans align with educational standards.
50 percent dads always or sometimes bring their child with them to vote) "This survey highlights the discrepancy between what is important to parents regarding politics and children, and the parents' actions," said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics and Professor of Politics at the university.