He is currently Full Professor of the Department of Psychiatry and the McKnight Brain Institute at the University of Florida College of Medicine and Professor of Psychiatry, Center for Clinical & Translational Science, University of Vermont College of Medicine.
What does UVCM stand for?
UVCM stands for University of Vermont College of Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UVCM
- US-Vietnam Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley Community College
- Upper Valley Community Credit Union (Lebanon, NH)
- Unconfined Vapor Cloud Explosion
- Universal Viaccess CAM (Conditional Access Module) Emulator (software)
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (India)
- Upper Valley Computer Industry Association (South Strafford, VT)
- UniverCell Holdings, Inc. (Miami Beach, FL)
- Unabhängige Verbreitung Christlicher Medien (German)
- Universal Voice Control Module
- Utah Valley Community Network
- Unilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis (medical condition)
- University of Virginia Center for Politics
- Una Voce-Cedar Rapids (Catholic organization; Iowa)
- Untrained Vivarium Control Rats
- Ultraviolet Coronagraph Spectrometer
- Unadilla Valley Central School (New Berlin, NY)
- Universe Console System (IBM Universe Database)
- Upper Valley Christian School (Leavenworth, WA)
- Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust (India; est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine and completed her residency and a fellowship in endocrinology at the Lahey Clinic.
Schwarzenberger teaches medicine and directs the Dermatology Residence Program at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
The AJPH articles that appear in the more than 400-page book were selected for their timeliness and relevance to global health today, said Khan, a clinical assistant professor and attending physician in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, and an attending physician at Christiana Care Health System and Alfred I.
In another recent study, hematologist Mary Cushman of the University of Vermont College of Medicine in Burlington and her colleagues measured hemoglobin in men and women age 65 or older who were well enough to be living at home.
He graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine and completed his residency training at St.
Kirkpatrick, * Freyja Lynn, ([dagger]) Jonathan Zenilman, ([double dagger]) and Margaret Bash ([dagger]) * University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont, USA; ([dagger]) US Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, Maryland, USA; and ([double dagger]) Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA Address for correspondence: Margaret Bash, Laboratory of Bacterial Polysaccharides, HFM-428, Office of Vaccines Research and Review, Center Biologics Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration, 29 Lincoln Dr, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA; fax: 301-402-2776; email: bash@cber.
Paul Newhouse, MD, associate professor of psychiatry at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, presented the evidence Feb.