7 /PRNewswire/ -- University of Utah Medical Group (UUMG), a multispecialty academic medical group practice has selected Practical Data Solutions (PDS) to migrate their data warehouse and analytical reporting to the EPIC system which is scheduled to go live November 1[sup.
What does UUMG stand for?
UUMG stands for University of Utah Medical Group (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UUMG in our Acronym Attic
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (Malay: University of Utara Malaysia)
- University of Ulster at Magee (University of Ulster; aka Magee College)
- Unix Users of Minnesota
- Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association
- Unitarian Universalist Mid-Atlantic Community
- Unitarian Universalist Metro Atlanta North
- Ukiah United Methodist Church (Ukiah, CA)
- University of Utah Medical Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University United Methodist Church
- Unitarian Universalist Ministry for Earth (Lyme, NH)
- Unitarian Universalist Meeting House
- Unitarian Universalist Military Ministries
- Unilateral Upper Motor Neuron (dysarthria)
- Unitarian Universalist Musicians Network (Charlotte, NC)
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- University User Name (UK)
- Ununnilium (element 110)
- Urine Urea Nitrogen
- Urine Urea Nitrogen/Urine Creatinine Excretion (ratio)
- Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Utah Medical Group has appointed DAYLE BENSON (4) as executive director.
David Bjorkman, dean of the University's School of Medicine and executive medical director for the University of Utah Medical Group, cites the culture of collaboration that exists at University of Utah Health Care for much of the movement over the past three years.