Grenache  *  University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Department of Pathology, Salt Lake City, UT.
What does UUHSC stand for?
UUHSC stands for University of Utah Health Sciences Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Undang-Undang Guru Dan (Indonesian: Law Teachers and Lecturers)
- United Utilities Green Energy (UK utility company)
- Unix Users Group Rhein Neckar (Germany)
- Un-Usable General Resource Unit
- Urban Unattended Ground Sensor (US Army)
- Ununhexium (element 116)
- Unitarian Universalist Holdeen India Program
- University of Utah Health Network
- University of Utah Health Plan
- Unitarian Universalist Historical Society
- Ultimate User Interface (computing)
- Union of Unemployed in Iraq
- Unique User Identifier
- Unit Under Inspection
- Universal USB (Universal Serial Bus) Installer
- Urge Urinary Incontinence
- User to User Interface
- User-To-User Information
- United Urban Indian Council, Inc. (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nichols, an associate professor of pharmacology and toxicology at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center, enjoy hiking, skiing, sailing and bird watching.
Alejandro Sanchez Alvarado of the University of Utah Health Sciences Center in Salt Lake City, who studies tissue regeneration, says that it's "terrific" that this year's Nobel prize in the life sciences was awarded for research that had no foreseeable application when Fire and Mello began their work.
and SALT LAKE CITY, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM, the University of Utah Health Sciences Center and LineaGen Research Corporation today announced a broad collaboration to combine their respective strengths to create an unparalleled clinical genomics infrastructure designed to accelerate the molecular understanding of complex diseases and ultimately to accelerate the development of novel molecular diagnostics and targeted treatments.
Kirtly Parker Jones, MD Professor, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology University of Utah Health Sciences Center Salt Lake City, UT Q I deeply love my husband, and find him incredibly attractive and sexy.
One of the younger doctors told her about the heart transplant program at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center.
ARUP Laboratories is a national full-service reference laboratory owned by the University of Utah Health Sciences Center.
Patton, MD, MS, CPE, is an Assistant Professor and Medical Director of the Department of Radiation Oncology at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center in Salt Lake City.