Robert Reisz, a professor of biology at the University of Toronto at Mississauga, who led the study.
What does UTM stand for?
UTM stands for University of Toronto at Mississauga (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTM
We have 92 other meanings of UTM in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Testing Machine (materials stress testing)
- Universal Transaction Monitor (telecommunications)
- Universal Transport Medium
- Universal Transverse Mercator (cartography; also seen as UTMS)
- Universal Turing Machine
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (University of Technology Malaysia)
- University of Technology, Mauritius
- University of Tennessee at Martin
- University of Texas Medical School (Houston)
- Unsuccessful Transmission Message
- Unusable Time (Loran-C System)
- Urchin Traffic Monitor (website visitor tracking software)
- Utopian Theory of the Mind
- Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (US)
- Union Turnpike Merchants Association (New York, NY)
- United Telephone Mutual Aid Corp. (Langdon, ND)
- Universal Transportable Memory Association
- Universal Thread Magazine
- Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc (French marathon; various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haines, director of the Ka'Kabish Archaeological Research Project in North-Central Belize, is a research associate at the Archaeological Research Centre and teaches at Trent University and the University of Toronto at Mississauga.
Levine is a neurogeneticist at the University of Toronto at Mississauga.
Prior to joining Ryerson, She spent twenty-four years at the University of Toronto, as the head of the Centre of Criminology Library and later Information Service (1976-96), and then as Chief Librarian of the University of Toronto at Mississauga (1996-2000).
Examples include a backup power source for a telecommunications site operated by Bell Canada and a backup power source for server room applications at the University of Toronto at Mississauga.
Oishi conducted the study in collaboration Ulrich Schimmack of the University of Toronto at Mississauga and Ed Diener, University of Illinois and the Gallup Organization.
Reisz, a paleontologist at the University of Toronto at Mississauga in Ontario.
Local Canadian newspaper The Mississauga News recently reported that the University of Toronto at Mississauga (UTM) has abandoned plans to install a 250-kilowatt (kW) solid oxide fuel cell to provide power for the campus.